Born in 1956, Dobroljupci village, municipality of Aleksandrovac, Serbia. Graduated at Faculty of Mechanical Engineering in Nis, master’s and doctoral degrees at Faculty of Mechanical Engineering in Kragujevac. Teaching position: Professor at the High Bussines School of Professional Studies “Prof. Dr. Radomir Bojković” Krusevac Scientific fields: Quality Management, Entrepreneurship, Organizational Behavior, Preparation of production processes.
Membership in professional associations:
- President of Association for quality and standardization of Serbia
- President of subsidiary Rasina District of JUSK
- Management Board member of the Serbian Union of Employers
- Member of Council for Safety and Health at Work at the Ministry of Labor, Employment and Social Policy
- President of the Serbian Union of Employers – Office Krusevac
- Member of the Supervisory Board of Pension and Disability Insurance Fund of Serbia
He was a member of the Quality Council of Serbia. In the area of quality system works since 1990. He was a member of the QA team at Trayal Corporation since 1990. to 2007, and after 2007 at the High business School of Professional Studies “Prof. Radomir Bojkovic”:
- QUALITY MANAGEMENT (2006/2007 – 2014/2015),
- PRODUCTION PREPARATION (2006/2007),
- MANAGEMENT MANUFACTURING PROCESSES (2007/2008-vežbe);
- ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVOUR (2009/2010 – 2014/2015);
- ENTREPRENEURSHIP (2009/2010) at the Faculty of Business and Industrial Management.
- MANAGEMENT OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES
- PRODUCTION AND SERVICE MANAGEMENT (2014/2015);