The Management Board is the executive body of the Association who ensures implementation of Association goals.
The Management Board consists of 7 members, elected by the Assembly.
The mandate of Management Board Members lasts for 4 years and may be reappointed to the same position.
The Management Board, based on the President proposal , elect Vice-President and Secretary of the Association from amongst its members.
President of the Management Board represent the Association in legal matters and has the rights and duties of financial principal. President of the Management Board is automatically and President of the Association.
Vice President based on written authorization, presenting the Association in the President absence.
- manages the Association between two Assembly sessions and makes decision related to goals of the Association;
- organizes regular activities of the Association;
- confides special assignments to particular members;
- makes investment decision
- decides to initiate the procedure for changing Statute, its own initiative or at the proposal of at least five members of the Association and prepare proposal for amendments, to be submitted to the Assembly for adoption
- decides on launching procedures for damages and, if necessary, determines a special representative associations for the procedure
- take decisions about other matters which are not authorized by other bodies Association ,by law or by statute
The Management Board validly determines if at least one half of the members, and decisions are made by majority vote of all members