At the 15th National and 1st International conference held in Krusevac in November 2013, was launched an initiative to connect companies and associations concerned with the quality from countries of Central and of South-East Europe.
This was the first step. At the 15th International quality conference organized by Croatian society for quality managers, held in Zagreb in March 2014, expressed is the willingness of associations, societies and associations of the countries of Central and Eastern Europe to sign the document which this cooperation would formalized.
Accordingly is created a Memorandum of Understanding and Cooperation, whose signing was carried out in different places and at different times, depending on the circumstances.
The opportunity for the signing of the Memorandum by several participants is enabled during the 16th National and 2nd International scientific conference held in Kopaonik December 2014.
- exchange of experience;
- organizing and holding scientific and expert gatherings;
- scientific research;
- solving problems from practice;
- publication of scientific and professional papers;
- support in ISBN numbers exchange;
- supporting in co-authorship;
- participation on joint projects;
- cooperation in education.
Signing the Memorandum of Understanding and Cooperation Initiative for the quality of the Central and Eastern Europan countries at the 16th National and 2nd International Conference, Kopaonik, 10th December 2014
- Bosnia and Herzegovina Quality Association
- Association for Quality and Standardization of Serbia;
- Centre for Quality , Faculty of Mechanical Engineering in Podgorica;
- The Managers of Quality and Production Association Czestochowa, Poland;
- State University Tetovo, Faculty of Applied Science;
- FQCE-Foundation for Quality Culture and Excellence, Beograd, Serbia;
- Hertzen State Pedagogical University, Faculty of Management , St. Petersburg, Russia;
- Croatian Society for Quality, Zagreb;
- Croatian Quality Managers’ Society, Zagreb;
- Novosibirsk State Technical University Novosibirsk, Novosibirsk-Rusija;
- Oskar, Ltd. – Center for Development and Quality, Zagreb;
- Oskar Edukos, Ltd. Zagreb, Croatia;
- VŠB-Technical University of Ostrava, Ostrava-Češka